Crave-Worthy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Float
It may be fall everywhere else in the country, but it is blistering 100 degree heat here in Southern California and I just can’t bring myself to crank up the oven. So we’ve been celebrating pumpkin season with these pumpkin spice ice cream floats!
It’s a fast and easy dessert that only takes a few minutes to whip up and is even impressive enough to serve to guests! Personally, I like to make these with my homemade slow cooker pumpkin butter, but store bought works too.
Today I am sharing this recipe as a part of Sara of Cake Over Steak’s annual #virtualpumpkinparty!! We have contributed to this epic online pumpkin-palooza for 3 years now and it is always a treasure trove of all things pumpkin. Be sure you click here to head over to the party and see all of the tasty treats!!
This recipe also works well with cranberry butter and apple butter in place of the pumpkin butter.
- 3 heaping tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle ginger beer, I prefer Bundaberg ginger beer
- 9 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- In a large carafe mix the pumpkin butter and ginger beer together until the pumpkin butter has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Divide the ice cream scoops between 3 glasses then pour equal amounts of the pumpkin ginger beer mixture in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Want to see our contributions to the #virtualpumpkinparty in the past?
Gluten Free Marbled Pumpkin Muffins || If I had to pick just one decadent baked good to crank out of my kitchen all autumn long these Marbled Pumpkin Muffins would be the one! They are totally decadent, with a tender crumb and are chock-full of dark chocolate. Pretty perfect right!?
Pumpkin Spice Pizzelle Ice Cream Sandwiches || Apparently 2 years ago I was on an ice cream kick too!! Our entire family looks forward to these ice cream sandwiches every fall. Trust me, they’re easy eatin’!