The uses for dukkah are pretty much limitless a few of our favorite ways to use it though are on avo toast and roasted potatoes.
- 3/4 cup raw, unsalted pistachios
- 1/4 cup raw, unsalted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup coriander seeds
- 1/4 cup cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Toast all of the nuts and seeds in a large skillet over medium heat in separate batches. Let cool completely.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is as fine or as coarse as you prefer. Just be careful not to over process of it will turn into a paste.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Inspired by the Kitchn