This salad packs great in a mason jar too for delicious lunches at work or school! Simply layer the jar with tomatoes, dressed greens and crispy cauliflower. Dump into a bowl and enjoy as a cold salad or pack a FlatOut wrap and roll the contents of the salad into the wrap for an easy portable lunch.
For the Crispy Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- olive oil spray
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
For the wrap
- 3 FlatOut gluten free wraps
- 3 cups shredded Romaine lettuce
- 2 cups shredded Lacinato kale
- 1/4 cup chiffonade basil
- 1/4 cup Caesar dressing
- `1 batch Crispy Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- lemon wedges
Make the cauliflower
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with olive oil spray then place the cauliflower florets onto the pan. Spray the top of the cauliflower lightly with the olive oil spray then season generously with the salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is golden brown with crisp edges, flipping once during the cook time.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan evenly over the cauliflower, toss to coat then place back in the oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes. The Parmesan cheese should be crisp and golden brown.
- As soon as the califlower has finished cooking sprinkle with more salt and pepper to taste, lemon zest and red pepper flakes.
Assemble the wraps
- In a large mixing bowl combine the lettuce, kale and basil. Toss to combine then add the Caesar dressing. Toss with your hands until all of the greens are mixed well and completely dressed. Set aside.
- Stack the FlatOut Wraps together and cut in half across the middle. Roll each wrap into a cone shape and secure with a pick.
- Fill the wraps with the Caesar dressed greens, tomatoes and Crispy Cauliflower until each wrap is full. Sprinkle any crisped Parmesan cheese crumbles from the sheet pan over the top of the wraps. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the salad in each wrap and serve immediately.