- 1 cup cashews
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon puree, strained through a fine mesh sieve
- 1 (15-ounce) can full fat coconut milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass paste
- pinch of salt, optional but advised
- Combine the cashews and strained watermelon puree in a blender and process until creamy. Add the coconut milk, sugar, lemongrass and a pinch of salt then blend again briefly. Chill until very cold, then pour it into your ice cream maker and process according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Transfer to a freezer safe container and store in the freezer for up to 2-3 months.