This recipe also works well with cranberry butter and apple butter in place of the pumpkin butter.
- 3 heaping tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle ginger beer, I prefer Bundaberg ginger beer
- 9 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- In a large carafe mix the pumpkin butter and ginger beer together until the pumpkin butter has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Divide the ice cream scoops between 3 glasses then pour equal amounts of the pumpkin ginger beer mixture in each glass.
- Serve immediately.