- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 2 cups peeled and cubed butternut squash
- 1 1/2 – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- finely chopped parsley for garnish
For the Creamy Garlic Polenta
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the Brussels sprouts, squash, olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper. Toss to coat then spread into an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Roast for 35 minutes or until vegetables are tender and caramelized.
While the vegetables are roasting make the polenta.
- In a medium sized sauce pan combine the almond milk, water and salt. Bring to a boil over medium- high heat then slowly stream in the polenta, stirring constantly. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.