The perfect pumpkin spice syrup to infuse into your coffee drinks, drizzle over your pumpkin loaf or vanilla ice cream.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
- pinch of cloves
- Add all of the ingredients to your slow cooker, combine well with a whisk and cook on the low setting for 7-9 hours. When the cooking time has completed use a whisk to thoroughly mix all of the ingredients together and to break up any lumps that may still be in the syrup.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.