- 1 1/2 cups raw unsalted cashews (soaked 30 minutes, if you think about it)
- ¾ cup Silk unsweetened original cashew milk
- 1 roasted poblano pepper
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¾ tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt, to taste (about 1 tsp.)
Roast the poblano pepper.
- Place under the broiler until blistered on all sides. (time will vary depending on the heat of your broiler). When it’s fully blistered, remove and place in a bowl and cover (not touching) with plastic wrap or a towel. Set aside for 15 minutes or so, until it’s cool enough to handle. Using your fingers, slide off the skin and remove the stem and seeds.
Make the dressing
- Blend roasted poblano and all ingredients in a high powered blender (best results from a vitamix or similar). Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.