- 2 3/4 cups fresh, sliced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons raw cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- small pinch of salt
- 3 cups coldten Free & Vegan)”> cashew milk
- Process the strawberries and sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary. Press the mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a medium bowl, using the back of a spoon to squeeze out all of the juice. Throw out the pulp.
- Stir the vanilla and salt into the strained strawberry mixture then stir the strawberry mixture into the cold cashew milk.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Prep time does not include the 60 minute inactive chill time.
The milk will separate as it sits, shake vigorously before serving.