- 1 head, approximately 4 cups, cauliflower florets
- 1 batchbanging kale basil sauce
- olive oil spray
- 3–4 cups prepared black rice
- 1 batch crispy everything bagel chickpeas1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chiffonade
- Place the cauliflower florets into a large bowl or plastic bag and add 1 cup of the banging kale and basil sauce. Reserve the remaining sauce. Coat the cauliflower with the sauce completely and let marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the parchment with olive oil spray and spread the cauliflower out on the pan in an even layer.
- Roast the cauliflower for 20-25 minutes, turning once.
- Once the cauliflower is tender and starting to turn golden brown on the edges remove from the oven and toss with all but 1/4 cup of the remaining banging kale basil sauce.
- Fill a platter with black rice and arrange the cauliflower on top. Sprinkle thecrispy everything bagel chickpeas, cherry tomato halves and basil over the top. Serve with the reminaing 1/4 cup sauce.