Can’t find fresh chamomile at your farmer’s market? Don’t worry, you can purchase dried organic chamomile blossoms online simply substitute 2 tablespoons dried flowers for every 4 tablespoons fresh.
- 1/4 cup fresh chamomile buds
- 3/4 cup cashew milk, heated to just below boiling
- chamomile and citrus simple syrup, agave or honey to sweeten, if desired
- Place the fresh chamomile into a French press pour the warmed cashew milk over the top, place the plunger unit on top of the pot turning the lid to close off the pour spout opening and allow the buds to steep for 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you, then using just the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to lower the plunger straight down into the pot, then quickly pull back up repeating this process aerating the cashew milk which will create the foam.
- Once the milk is frothed to your liking, push the plunger all the way down to separate the frothed milk from the flowers and pour to serve. Add sweetener if desired.