The perfect little bite to curb your sweet tooth’s craving from chocolate chip cookie dough.
- 1/4 cup organic unsalted butter, at room temperature (for a vegan option use Earth Balance)
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/4 cup date sugar
- 1/2 cup organic light brown sugar
- 4 Tbsp milk of choice, I used organic whole milk this time
- 1/2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- *11/4 cup Better Batter All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips, I used the Enjoy Life brand
- 1. In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a strong arm and a wooden spoon beat the sugars, butter, and almond butter until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Mix in the milk and vanilla. Then add the salt and the gluten free flour, mix on low or by hand until incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- 2. Use a mini ice cream scoop or a half tablespoon measure to scoop up little balls of the dough. Gently roll the dough between the palms of your hands until the bite is smooth and perfectly round.
- *Think two bite portions.
- 3. The cookie dough is ready to be eaten or you can store it in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. I prefer to eat these at room temperature, they are smoother that way, but you can absolutely eat then straight from the fridge.
- * If you do not have Better Batter on hand you can substitute another gluten free all purpose flour, just make sure that you use one that doesn’t contain bean flours as they can have a strange aftertaste.