This is the ultimate snack for entertaining or for just indulging! Try adding the onions raw at the end of the dish for a completely different take on this treat.
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp mild red chili powder
- 3 tbsps cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 tsp zest and the juice of half a lime
- Dry toast the cashews in a pan on medium heat, about 3 minutes, until turning golden brown in spots. Add the onions, herbs, and lime zest then cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the lime juice. Toss and serve immediately.
Keywords: cashew, coriander, lime