Don’t forget to rate the recipe, and let me know what you think about Crispy Parmesan Polenta Chicken in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews/comments really help other people that visit This Mess is Ours!
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons polenta
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Massel Gluten-free Bouillon & Seasoning Granules, chicken flavor, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- olive oil
- Place the chicken breasts on a large sheet of wax paper. Season liberally with salt and pepper then place a second piece of wax paper on top. Pound and flatten the breasts with a rolling pin or mallet until they are about a 1/2 -inch thick.
- Combine the polenta, Parmesan, seasoning granules if using, paprika and garlic powder in a large ziploc bag. Add one chicken breast at a time, seal the bag and shake to coat. Repeat with the remaining chicken breast.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Place the chicken breasts into the heated pan, turning after 4 minutes, until golden and cooked through. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.