These crispy little chickpeas are great for snacking on their own, but they are also really great on salads and in popcorn mixes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Everything bagel spice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas then place the chickpeas in a tea towel and gently rub them dry. Discard any skins that separate from the chickpeas.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with the everything bagel spice then toss the chickpeas to coat.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir and roast another 10-15 minutes until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely. The chickpeas will crisp up as they cool.