- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, washed well
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 large lemon sliced into 1/4-inch rounds and seeds removed
- 4 bay leaves
- A generous sprinkling of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste (Potatoes need lots of salt so don’t skimp!)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Combine all of the ingredients in a large roasting pan and toss to combine.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a knife slides easily into one of the largest potatoes — flipping them every 10 minutes or so to ensure the tops don’t burn.
- When the potatoes are tender remove the bay leaves and serve warm.