These cuties are perfect for the lunch box, afternoon snacks, and even a portable dinner for those evenings you have to bolt to soccer practice!
- Olive oil
- 1 (12-ounce) box gluten free spaghetti
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup whole milk ricotta
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package, drain and rinse to stop the cooking process.
- While the pasta is cooking preheat the oven to 350° F and grease mini muffin tins generously with olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the marinara, ricotta, eggs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Whisk well to combine everything then add the cooked pasta. Toss to coat.
- Place a small mound of the spaghetti mixture onto your cutting board and use a fork to twirl up the pasta. Transfer individual forkfuls to the prepared muffin tins.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top of the spaghetti pies then bake for 20 minutes until the cheese is melted and the pasta is golden on top.
- Allow the spaghetti pies to cool completely. Then use a small spoon to release them from the pan.
- Store in the fridge until ready to pack in lunches or heat up as snacks.