- 1 cup vegan butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons agave
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl. Stir or whip until completely combined.
- Use a mold to make shapes or simply lay a piece of saran wrap or parchment paper on a flat surface. Place the compound butter into the center then grab the bottom portion of the plastic wrap, pull it up over the compound butter and begin forming the wrap around the butter, rolling and forming a log shape. Twist the ends of the plastic wrap and place butter in the fridge to set.