While I love serving this at brunch, it is also a great combo to pack in a lunch box. Simply pack all of the elements separately. To get the flavor of the honey without the mess stir 1 tablespoon honey into 1/3 cup softened goat cheese before you pack your lunch.
- 3 cups mixed berries, hulled and sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are all great options.
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 baguette, sliced into rounds and toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) log softened goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic Raw Honey
- In a mixing bowl combine the berries, sugar, and salt. Mix to coat then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 toasted baguette round at a time with goat cheese then top with a spoonful of sweetened berries. Serve immediately with Simple Truth Organic Raw Honey for drizzling.