I swear next to chocolate and wine, berries scream "Valentine's" louder than any other food on the planet! While not difficult whatsoever, these gorgeous little Berry and Goat Cheese Crostini pack a huge flavor punch with the combination of sugar kissed berries, creamy goat cheese, and my favorite Simple Truth Organic raw honey from Ralphs.
I served up these little delicacies at the Galentine's brunch I hosted for my girlfriend's last week and there wasn't a single crostini left when we were done. They're perfect for nibbling, pair really well with a glass of rosé and even got the seal of approval from our tiniest brunch attendee.
If you’ve tried this Mixed Berry and Goat Cheese Crostini Recipe, I would be so grateful if you would rate it. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews and comments really help others that visit This Mess is Ours!Print
Mixed Berry and Goat Cheese Crostini
While I love serving this at brunch, it is also a great combo to pack in a lunch box. Simply pack all of the elements separately. To get the flavor of the honey without the mess stir 1 tablespoon honey into ⅓ cup softened goat cheese before you pack your lunch.
Don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think about this Mixed Berry and Goat Cheese Crostini in the comments below. I just love hearing from you. Your reviews/comments really help other people that visit This Mess is Ours!
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Yield: 2 dozen 1x
- 3 cups mixed berries, hulled and sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries are all great options.
- 1 tablespoon organic sugar
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 baguette, sliced into rounds and toasted
- 1 (4-ounce) log softened goat cheese
- ¼ cup Simple Truth Organic Raw Honey
- In a mixing bowl combine the berries, sugar, and salt. Mix to coat then set aside for 10 minutes.
- Spread 1 toasted baguette round at a time with goat cheese then top with a spoonful of sweetened berries. Serve immediately with Simple Truth Organic Raw Honey for drizzling.
***This post was sponsored by our friends at Ralphs grocery, all thoughts and opinions are our own.
What are the health benefits of goat cheese?
Goat cheese is a protein packed food that contains several essential nutrients and probiotics. Among other things, it aids the body to promote gut health and reduce inflammation. Unlike cheese from cow's milk, it is chockful of healthy fats, called medium chain fatty acids, that help with weight loss and hold antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Click here for more information on the health benefits of goat cheese.