- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1/4 whole, raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3/4 cup pecans
- 3 tablespoons ten Free & Vegan)” href=”https://thismessisours.com/make-brown-sugar-gluten-free-vegan/”>brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts, optional
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup peach puree, about 3–4 peaches
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, walnuts, almonds, pecans, brown sugar, salt, ginger, cinnamon, and hemp hearts. Stir well to combine.
- In a saucepan combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and peach puree. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
- Pour the syrup over the oat mixture, stir to coat everything and pour the granola onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake, undisturbed for 30-35 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
- At the end of the cook time transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool undisturbed.The granola will turn crispy as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.