Don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think about this Peanut Butter Crunch Coconut Milk Popsicles Recipe in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews/comments really help other people that visit This Mess is Ours!
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Envirokidz Panda Puffs cereal
- 1/2 cup Envirokidz Choco Chimps cereal
- Combine the cashews and water in a high-powered blender and process until creamy. **If you do not own a high-powered blender you will need to soak the cashews for 30 minutes in boiling hot water. Drain and rinse before adding to the blender. Add the coconut milk, sugar, and the peanut butter then blend until smooth. Remove the blender from the base, remove the lid, and stir in the Envirokidz Panda Puffs and Choco Chimps cereals.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, secure popsicle sticks in the molds, and freeze for 6-8 hours until completely set.