We are serious cereal lovers over here! Sometimes to the tune of 2-3 boxes a week. Our kids love gigantic bowls for breakfast and after school snacks, I can’t resist topping my yogurt with it, and we are all totally hooked on these easy, vegan Peanut Butter Crunch Popsicles, made with EnviroKidz Panda Puffs and Choco Chimps.
EnviroKidz Panda Puffs are pretty much the go-to cereal of our house, but from time to time we like to walk on the wild side a bit and mix in some Choco Chimps too like in these popsicles. The pairing of peanut butter and chocolate is a classic flavor combination that all 4 of us agree is irresistible. I wish making meals for the 4 of us was just as easy!
We are excited to be partnering today with EnviroKidz to help spread the word about their on-the-box EnviroTrip contest to BELIZE!!! Every year EnviroKidz takes a few lucky families on the trip of a lifetime to help save endangered animals. Through their 1% for the Planet partnership, EnviroKidz helps support carefully chosen organizations that work tirelessly to save koalas, sea turtles, chimpanzees, gorillas, lemurs and more. The lucky EnviroTrip winners will get the chance to see the great work of these organizations, learn about local culture, meet the animals, and get their hands dirty to help save the sea turtles’ habitat.
This is truly the trip of a lifetime that you and your kids will reminisce about forever! You have to go enter soon to be eligible to win though because the contest only runs through April 28th, 2017 and time is running out. Grab your code from a box of participating EnviroKidz products and click herePrint
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (13.5-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Envirokidz Panda Puffs cereal
- 1/2 cup Envirokidz Choco Chimps cereal
- Combine the cashews and water in a high-powered blender and process until creamy. **If you do not own a high-powered blender you will need to soak the cashews for 30 minutes in boiling hot water. Drain and rinse before adding to the blender. Add the coconut milk, sugar, and the peanut butter then blend until smooth. Remove the blender from the base, remove the lid, and stir in the Envirokidz Panda Puffs and Choco Chimps cereals.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, secure popsicle sticks in the molds, and freeze for 6-8 hours until completely set.
This post is sponsored by EnviroKidz, we received compensation and product in exchange for it. Opinions are always our own. If we don’t love it, you don’t hear about it. Thanks for your continued support!