Stainless Steel Dog Bowls
Function and Style Matter, Too
Our bowls aren’t flimsy. You won’t be able to flex them with your hands. We use heavy-weight, 22 gauge stainless steel. We’ve also designed our bowls with rounded inside bottom corners that make it easier for your pet to finish every bit of food and easier for you to clean. Our bowls may be washed by hand or in the dishwasher.
We’re often asked why we don’t apply a non-skid rubber coating to the bottom of our bowls. Such coatings require industrial adhesives, which may or may not be safe around pets, and these coatings can also fade, stain, crack, or peel away over time. We find that you can achieve as good or better performance by using a separate non-skid rubber mat under your bowls, if needed, or a full size stand for the most aggressive eaters in the pack.
Details and Dimensions (Size Large)
- Approximately 7.5” in diameter
- Approximately 3.0” in height
- Capacity: 8 cup (2 quart) capacity when filled to the rim / 1 to 6 cup recommended fill (with room)
- Typically good for Medium & Large breeds like: Standard Poodle, English Bulldog, Australian Shepard, Boxer, Lab, Golden Retriever, Collie, German Shepard
- Weight: Approximately 0.75 lbs per bowl
- 2 large bowls per package