Make this granola your own by adding mix in’s that you love like dried cranberries, golden raisins, or coconut chips.
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- ¼ raw walnut pieces
- ½ cup raw pepitas
- ¾ cup raw pecan pieces
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts, optional
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean or 3 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ cuppumpkin butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, crystallized candied ginger
- 1/2 cupEnjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the oats, walnuts, pepitas, pecans, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and hemp hearts. Stir well to combine.
- In a saucepan combine the coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla, and pumpkin butter. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
- Pour the syrup over the oat mixture, stir to coat everything and pour the granola onto the baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake, undisturbed for 30-35 minutes on the middle rack of the oven.
- At the end of the cook time transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool undisturbed.The granola will turn crispy as it cools.
- Once cooled use your hands to break the granola into large clusters then stir in the candied ginger and Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips. Store in an airtight container for up to a week.