Hot & Tangy Cauli-Ranch Buffalo Dip
Are you ready for some football?! I may not be too into the game, but I sure do get excited about game day food. Grab a chip and dig in friend, today we are talking all about this addictive Cauli-Ranch Buffalo Dip!
Game day feasts and tailgates are where it is at! Lots of irresistibly indulgent eats, ice cold drinks and friends all gathered together to cheer on their favorite team, what’s not to love?
Recently I discovered that I have a love for the ultimate game day flavor – Buffalo! Maybe you remember those delicious Buffalo Chickpea Bowls a few weeks back? Now I have taken this obsession to the next level by whipping up this incredibly rich and indulgent dip that is just the perfect splurge for game night.
Typically Buffalo Dip is loaded with chicken, but I have found that cauliflower pearls ( AKA: cauliflower rice) that have been sautéed until golden and tender are the perfect substitution. Plus, I feel better knowing this dip is chock full of veggies…that means I can eat it every day right?!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups cauliflower pearls
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup mild hot sauce, I use Frank’s
- 1/2 cup shredded jalapeño jack cheese
- 1 package ( 8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- fresh cilantro
- thin jalapeño slices
- rice crackers and veggie dippers
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Combine the cauliflower, white pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in the skillet and cook until tender and golden brown about 6-7 minutes. Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl and add the ranch dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Stir to combine completely.
- Transfer to a baking dish, smooth the top and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until bubbling around the edges and golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly then top with cilantro and jalapeño slices then serve with rice crackers and veggie dippers.