Simple Tomato and Avocado Salad
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4-6 servings 1x
- 1 pound heirloom tomatoes, different sizes, colors, and varieties
- 1 avocado, pit removed, peeled and sliced thin
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh herbs, any herbs you have on hand will work. I used parsley, mint and cilantro
- Maldon salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Slice the tomatoes into various sizes and shapes. Arrange on a serving platter. Place the slices of avocado on the platter tucking them in around the tomatoes.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil then sprinkle the fresh herbs, Maldon salt, and black pepper over top. Serve immediately.