- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup magnesium oil
- 10 drops orange essential oil
- 10 drops bergamot essential oil
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- Measure and transfer the shea butter, coconut oil, and cocoa butter to a heat-safe glass bowl. Stir to mix.
- Pour 2 inches of water into a saucepan. Bring the water to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Place the glass bowl inside the saucepan creating a double boiler.
- When the ingredients have melted, remove the bowl from the heat. Let it cool for a few minutes then stir in the magnesium oil. Add the essential oils with a pipette.
- Refrigerate the bowl for 30 minutes, then remove it and whip the cream with a hand mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Scrape down the sides with a spatula.
- Transfer to a lidded container and keep it cool and dry. Use every night before bed for a soothing treat.
Recommended for all skin types and ok for daily use. Keep in a cool place and use within 6 months.