These are great for breakfast and do double duty as a healthy dessert. Mix and match flavors to your hearts desire!
- 2 cups store bought granola, any flavor or brand will work
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- 2/3 cup finely chopped fresh fruit of choice
- 2 cups yogurt, any flavor or brand will work
- Place the granola in a food processor and pulse a few times to break down. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the maple syrup well.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons granola into the bottom of each popsicle mold, pressing down firmly with a spoon to compact the cereal. Alternate adding tablespoons of fresh fruit an yogurt into the molds until the mold is 3/4 of the way full. Insert popsicle sticks and fill any remaining space in the mold with yogurt.