Stunning 5-minute Pavlova Parfaits
HOLY MOLY – it’s almost Labor Day! With all of the excitement around school starting back this week I almost forgot that this weekend is a holiday – complete with BBQ’s! Good thing I have a new festive dessert option up my sleeve that is fast and easy to whip up. You really can’t go wrong with these 5-Minute Pavlova Parfaits.
No cooking or planning is required for these little gems and they are SO good your family and friends will still be singing your praises at next year’s Labor Day festivities!
What’s not to love about these pavlova parfaits?! The ingredients couldn’t be more simple; 4 types of luscious summer berries, whipped cream, lemon curd and crispy meringues. All personal favorites of mine! You can probably find them at most grocery stores, but may have to get meringues at a bakery. If you are lucky enough to have a Trader Joe’s near you like we do you can get everything there!Making this a virtually labor free Labor Day dessert.
- ⅛ cup store bought lemon curd
- ¼ cup whipped cream or coconut whipped cream
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berries ( strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries)
- 1-2 store bought meringues, broken into pieces, I use Trader Joe's brand
- In individual dessert sized glasses or glass bowls layer the lemon curd, whipped cream, berries and meringue pieces. Serve immediately.