Boozy Choc Covered Cherry Shake
Dessert, meet cocktail. Cocktail, meet dessert.
Yep, this is totally happening! We are making milkshakes and spiking them with booze, and it isn’t even Friday! These aren’t just any run of the mill milkshakes though, this tasty sip is loaded with juicy fresh cherries, dark chocolate, vegan chocolate ice cream, hazelnut liqueur and Silk’s Dark Chocolate + Walnut Nutchello! Trust me when I say these Boozy Chocolate Covered Cherry Milkshake’s are perfection after a long day.
Silk’s new line of Nutchello beverages has become a nightly indulgence in our house. The fruit bandit gets so excited about the offer of a frosty cold glass of Nutchello that I can bribe him with it to eat all the food on his plate. Once I have the bottle out of the fridge though it is just a quick whirl in the blender away from being a decadent adults only milkshake that Todd and I absolutely love!
- 1 cup fresh pitted cherries or thawed frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate + Walnut Nutchello
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 ounces Frangelico
- 2 pints vegan chocolate ice cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts for garnish
- Combine the cherries, Dark Chocolate + Walnut Nutchello, dark chocolate chips, Frangelico and chocolate ice cream in a high powered blend. Blend until smooth. If needed you can thin out the milkshake with 2 tablespoons Dark Chocolate + Walnut Nutchello at a time, blending after each addition.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.