Do it Yourself Hummus Bar
Are you ready for the big game this week? Honestly, for me the Super Bowl has always been more about the food and the commercials than the game itself. Case in point, this year’s game day feast will feature a DIY hummus bar!
I am a HUGE fan of hummus, maybe even a super fan. Trust that if there was a hummus inspired game day jersey I would not only own it; I would wear it with pride.
Set up for the DIY hummus bar couldn’t be easier – make a big batch of homemade hummus the day before the big game, if you’re feeling really ambitious you can even make your own tahini. Then shop ‘til you drop for every topping you have ever dreamed of adorning your hummus with!
Be sure to set your guests up with plenty of options for dippers too! Gluten free naan, flat bread, baguettes and crackers are all excellent choices if you ask me! Print
- 1 batch homemade hummus or Sabra classic hummus
- gluten free baguette slices, bagel chips, crackers, naan, crudite
- diced roasted red peppers, olives, pickled peppers, feta cheese, goat cheese, pine nuts, pepitas, dukkah, roasted beets, chopped sun dried tomatoes, pomegranate, hot sauce,crispy chickpeas
- Make the hummus as instructed. Set out large bowls of hummus among bowls and plates filled with toppings and dippers.
- Set out individual serving bowls and let guests build their own ideal hummus creation!