This post is sponsored by Clover Sonoma, and we received compensation and product in exchange for it. Opinions are always our own. If we don’t love it, you don’t hear about it. Thanks for your continued support!
I don't know about your kids, but my kids LOVE eating cookie dough! I'm pretty sure that they like the actual dough more than they like fully baked cookies, and to be honest, I sort of do too.
I started making versions of this eggless gluten free cookie dough with my 16 year-old daughter about 10 years ago and now every holiday season we make these delectable bites with her little brother, who actually might just love them a little more than she does!
While this cookie dough is definitely indulgent I feel good about the ingredients that go into them starting with the Clover Sonoma Organic butter and milk that we always keep stocked in our fridge. Despite massive changes in the food and dairy industry, Clover has remained conscious and careful about what goes into their products (and what doesn't) for three generations.
This holiday season we are partnering with Clover Sonoma and sharing this recipe to spread the word that every time you use the hashtag, #CheersToTraditions, Clover will donate one of their amazing products to a local food bank. So get to baking or decorating or shopping and share what you and your loved ones do to keep your traditions alive!
As far as I am concerned you can never have too many no-bake cookie recipes, so while we're talking about them I thought I would share these Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Energy Bites too, because they are so delicious!!
If you’ve tried this Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bites Recipe, I would be so grateful if you would rate the recipe. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews and comments really help others that visit This Mess is Ours!Print
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
This cookie dough is great in its own, but its also incredible mixed into a batch of homemade vanilla ice cream.
Don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think about this Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews/comments really help other people that visit This Mess is Ours!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3 dozen bites 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- ¼ cup organic Clover Sonoma Organic Salted Butter, at room temperature
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup organic light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Clover Sonoma Organic Whole Milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 11/4 cup all purpose gluten free flour or plain all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a strong arm and a wooden spoon beat the sugars, Clover Sonoma Organic Salted Butter, and peanut butter until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes. Mix in the Clover Sonoma Organic Whole Milk and vanilla. Then add the salt and the flour, mix on low or by hand until incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand.
- Use a mini ice cream scoop or a half tablespoon measure to scoop up little balls of the dough. Gently roll the dough between the palms of your hands until the bite is smooth and perfectly round. Two bite portions are perfect.
- The cookie dough is ready to be eaten immediately or you can store it in an air tight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. If stored in the fridge bring to room temperature before eating.
- Serving Size: 3 bites
- Calories: 192
- Sugar: 15.8 g
- Sodium: 101.9 mg
- Fat: 9.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 25.2 g
- Protein: 3.3 g
- Cholesterol: 10.3 mg
Want to be a part of our online community outside of the blog? It’s easy!! All you have to do is follow @THISMESSISOURS on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, or PINTEREST to see cooking demos and peeks into our day to day life.
Frequently Asked Questions