Crave-Worthy Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream Float
It may be fall everywhere else in the country, but it is blistering 100 degree heat here in Southern California and I just can’t bring myself to crank up the oven. So we’ve been celebrating pumpkin season with these pumpkin spice ice cream floats!
It’s a fast and easy dessert that only takes a few minutes to whip up and is even impressive enough to serve to guests! Personally, I like to make these with my homemade slow cooker pumpkin butter, but store bought works too.
Today I am sharing this recipe as a part of Sara of Cake Over Steak’s annual #virtualpumpkinparty!! We have contributed to this epic online pumpkin-palooza for 3 years now and it is always a treasure trove of all things pumpkin. Be sure you click here to head over to the party and see all of the tasty treats!!
- 3 heaping tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle ginger beer, I prefer Bundaberg ginger beer
- 9 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- In a large carafe mix the pumpkin butter and ginger beer together until the pumpkin butter has completely dissolved. Set aside.
- Divide the ice cream scoops between 3 glasses then pour equal amounts of the pumpkin ginger beer mixture in each glass.
- Serve immediately.
Gluten Free Marbled Pumpkin Muffins || If I had to pick just one decadent baked good to crank out of my kitchen all autumn long these Marbled Pumpkin Muffins would be the one! They are totally decadent, with a tender crumb and are chock-full of dark chocolate. Pretty perfect right!?
Pumpkin Spice Pizzelle Ice Cream Sandwiches || Apparently 2 years ago I was on an ice cream kick too!! Our entire family looks forward to these ice cream sandwiches every fall. Trust me, they’re easy eatin’!