Homemade Pink Cadillac Margarita Recipe - grab a few glasses and some tequila. You are going to want one of these ASAP!
If you don't already know that Tuesday is Cinco de Mayo then consider this your official notice and if you don't mind me asking....where the heck have you been?
We have been gearing up for our favorite food holiday for at least a few weeks now and I cannot believe it is almost here! We are going to gorge ourselves on a huge Mexican feast. There will be Flautas and Taquitos, homemade salsa, guacamole, and tacos!!! I mean seriously, when Cinco de Mayo falls on a Tuesday you must make tacos!
There are lots of delicious Mexican inspired recipes and even a few fun Cinco De Mayo decoration ideas to choose from on our Pinterest boards and now it's time to bring it all together with our favorite margarita!
If you’ve tried this Pink Cadillac Margarita Recipe, I would be so grateful if you would rate it. Let me know what you think in the comments below. I just love hearing from you and your reviews and comments really help others that visit This Mess is Ours!Print
Pink Cadillac Margarita
Don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think about this Pink Cadillac Margarita in the comments below. I just love hearing from you. Your reviews/comments really help other people that visit This Mess is Ours!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3 ¾ cups 1x
- 1 cup ginger beer
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- ¾ cup blanco tequila
- ¾ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup orange liquor ( we used Cointreau)
- 3 tablespoons light agave syrup
For the glass, optional
- 1 ½ tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons crystallized sugar
- zest of 1 lime
- lime wedges
If rimming glasses:
- Place the salt, sugar and lime zest in a shallow bowl and stir to combine completely.
- Rub a lime wedge around the lip of each glass then roll in the salt, sugar and zest mixture.
- Stir together all of the ingredients in a large pitcher. Pour the desired amount of margarita mix into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover with the lid, and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into chilled, rimmed cocktail glasses. Serve immediately.
Want to be a part of our online community outside of the blog? It’s easy!! All you have to do is follow @THISMESSISOURS on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, YOUTUBE, or PINTEREST to see cooking demos and peeks into our day to day life.
What are the health benefits of cranberry juice?
Cranberries are mainly known for their high level of antioxidants which maintain the health of your muscles and bones. The several plant compounds in cranberries greatly help to reduce the risk of urinary tract infections. The fiber in cranberries promotes gut health as well.
Click here for more information on the health benefits of cranberry juice.
Leave a Reply