Fresh peaches and strawberries mingle together with chia seeds to make a delectable jam that is so easy to make it will have you wondering why you didn’t try it sooner.
- 1 cup organic yellow peaches, diced small
- 1/2 cup organic strawberries, diced small
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, white or black
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 Tbsp. of natural sweetener, optional. (maple syrup, agave, raw honey)
- Combine the diced peaches and strawberries into a blender or food processor and blend until almost smooth with a few chunks remaining. Place the pureed mixture into a canning jar and add the chia seeds, lemon juice, and sweetener if using. Stir to combine and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the chia seeds to activate.
- This jam will keep in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.