There is no better sauce for smothering falafel or kofta than homemade tzatziki! Creamy yogurt paired with shredded cucumber, fresh lemon, garlic, and herbs is a match made in heaven. While I primarily serve tzatziki with Mediterranean fare I also love dipping crudite in it too for a light lunch or afternoon snack!
This simple homemade tzatziki dip is so easy to make and literally only takes minutes!
Whatever you do, don’t skip out on taking your Mediterranean feast to the next level with this tzatziki, it would be a shame!
If you’ve made this Homemade Tzatziki Dip or any of the other recipes on our site, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you thought in the comments below, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, and PINTEREST to see more delicious food, design, and decor.Print
- 1 cup of good quality plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and finely minced
- 1–2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs, minced, I used parsley, dill, and mint
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Keywords: yogurt, cucumber, lemon, tzatziki