I have said it before and I am sure that I will say it again…sometimes a recipe comes along that requires no tweaking. It is perfectly perfect the way it is and when we like something as much as we did this recipe for vegan ceviche we have to share it here with you! Love and Lemons is one of my favorite food blogs even though it isn’t primarily gluten free, I love to peruse Jeanine’s site and see all of her stunning pictures. I think part of what has kept me tuning in from week to week since our diet excluded gluten was that she is great about labeling her recipes for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten free diets. With over 120 gluten free recipes to choose from there is sure to be something for everyone. We shared this dish at our 4th of July celebration that I told you about a few days ago, it rounded out our build your own taco bar and was by far the easiest dish to put together. I just love a recipe that comes together without a stove involved don’t you?
Speaking of recipes and all, notice that new handy recipe card down there? You can thank Todd for that…he’s a genius and found one that not only allows you to print the recipes here on B&B easier, but it also calculates the calories, carbs, fats, etc.! Obviously, I am extremely excited about this little perk and going forward all B & B recipes will be formatted this way.Print
Amazing vegan ceviche
- 1 14 oz. can hearts of palm, chopped/flaked
- 1/4 cup very thin red onion slices
- 1/2 poblano, roasted & chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime infused olive oil, use regular extra virgin olive oil if you don’t have lime infused.
- Kosher salt
- Mix everything together. Let chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.Taste & adjust seasonings
- Serve chilled on it’s own, with tortillas, or with nachos for dipping.
- Serving Size: 4