Confession: I hate ALL green smoothies with the exception of this seriously delicious green smoothie!
Luckily for me, my husband is the bigger health geek in our house and requested that I take one for the team, put my blender to work, and develop a green smoothie that the entire family, even myself, would love.
Seriously Delicious Green Smoothie
Make a double batch and freeze any leftover smoothie into healthy popsicles for the kids. Some smoothie flavor combinations separate a bit as they freeze, but my kids and I don’t think that affects the flavor at all.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 4 small smoothies/ 2 large 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- 1½ cups 2% milk, or plant based milk of choice
- 1 cup green grapes
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana cut into 1-inch pieces
- Combine all of the ingredients in the order listed into a high speed blender and process until smooth.
This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase from one of these links we will receive a small percentage in return. We use these funds to continue to bring you new recipes and posts and greatly appreciate your support!