This makes great gifts for the holiday season! Simply transfer the cooked pumpkin butter to little jars and add a cute tag!
- 2 (15-ounce) cans of pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup spiced apple cider
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to combine. Set the heat on high and cook, covered for 3 hours, stirring occasionally so that the pumpkin butter doesn’t scorch on the bottom.